Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday, wonderful Wednesday!

Wednesdays have become better than a Saturday in my world!  Lou's mom comes and picks Julia up after she gets out of work and spends time with her.  That means quality Busia time for Julia and time for me to do the things that don't get done with a 14 month old under foot.

On today's agenda...

  • laundry
  • dishes
  • clean the bathroom
  • figure out our new family BUDGET!
Now that we are buying a house we have to rearrange things in the budget.  I have been watching Extreme Couponing on TLC and one way I am committed to saving money is by using coupons.  I know that I will not ever be an "Extreme Couponer" or have a garage filled with my "stockpile," but I have seriously started looking at some of the ways that those women do their couponing and saving money for my family.  One difference is that the grocery stores in our area do no double coupons.  They do allow store coupons and manufacturer coupons though, so I am able to take advantage of that.  Another thing I learned about today is iPhone apps for coupons!  I have found several free couponing apps, so today, in between toilet scrubbing and loads of laundry, I will be going through the apps.  (I know I live a glamorous life!)  Check back in for the ones I find useful for my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment