Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Right Now - July 2011

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW … I hear the the little pops of fireworks.
I AM THINKING … about what I want to do with the house when it is ours.
I AM LEARNING … how to redo furniture. (Reading lots of tutorials online and itching to go garage saling to find some good furniture waiting for a new life in our house.)
I AM THANKFUL FOR … my family.  I was blessed with the best family!
FROM THE KITCHEN … tonight was brats, baked beans (with sausage), salad, and chips.
I AM WEARING … denim capris and a Brandon Inge Tigers shirt.
I AM GOING … to enjoy a holiday weekend with the family.
I AM READING ...  nothing at the moment.
I AM CREATING … ideas!  I hope to be able to scrap this week.
I AM HOPING ... that everything goes smoothly with my parents move and our transition into home owners.
I AM HEARING … My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. (Hilarious train wreck!)
AROUND THE HOUSE ... things are going to change!
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS …watching my baby girl sleep so peacefully!
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK … visiting Casey at Clifford Lake, fireworks at Lou's dad's in Stanwood, and Lyon family fireworks at the lake.
A PICTURE TO SHARE… Julia in her red polka dot bikini on our trip to Grand Haven. (6.28.11)

No comments:

Post a Comment