Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Guest Blogger! (and a fun announcement!)





I had the honor of guest blogging over at {Boerman Ramblings} today!  I met Chrissy when I attended a Girls Night Out at littlePOSH Boutique this summer.  She is an amazingly crafty lady, and really a sweet girl.  After meeting her, I became a blog and Etsy (she has the cutest store {simply created}!) follower.  Chrissy and her family are taking some time away before they get ready to start the school routine, so she asked a few fellow bloggers to do a guest post on her blog while she is away.  I was so excited when she picked me to post!

You can see my post {here}.  I hope you will head over and check it out and follow Chrissy's blog while you're there!

Now for my fun announcement...

I have decided to open an Etsy shop!  I love Etsy and can easily get lost there for hours looking around.  Earlier this month, I decided that I wanted to make a few things to sell at craft shows for the holidays this year.  I was so worried about making a lot and having it all ready, so I thought it might be nice to start now so I can make things as I have time and have enough stuff to have a booth later in the fall.  I started working on a few repurposed vintage children's books that I turned into journals.  While I was working on it, I figured I could put them on Etsy while I was waiting for the craft shows!  So, with that I opened {REdiscoveredWORD}! 



My shop will be projects that I create by repurposing items that would otherwise be tossed out.  I love the idea of giving something new life!  I hope you will take a look at my shop.  Feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you think or ideas for things you would like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment