Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First day of school!

Today was my first day back to school!  This is my final semester at GRCC and I'm so excited to finally have my associates degree.  I will be going on for my bachelors, but to have something as a reward for all my hard work so far will be nice.

I'm taking three classes this semester, even though I only need one more credit to complete my degree.  I have two sociology classes, SO 251 - Principles of Sociology and SO 260 - Race and Ethnicity, as well as EC 252 - Micro Economics.  I have taken SO 251 and EC 252 once before, but I didn't get the grades I wanted and I needed at least 9 credits to be considered full time so I thought it was a perfect time to retake them and increase my GPA.  The first time I took SO 251 was right after I had Julia and I took it online.  It was not a good class to take online.  Since it is a class that I need for my Social Work degree, and since I enjoy Sociology I decided I would like to take it over and learn the material better this time now that I have more time to focus on school.

Here's to another semester closer to my goals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment