Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

5.11 Freaky Friday-Mental Health

May is Mental Health Month, so in honor of this event, we are challenging you to creative a page about mental health or illness. It can be as simple as what you do to take care of yourself mentally, like ways you de-stress or help maintain balance. Or consider documenting something more serious like a mental health issue you or a loved one has dealt with. Sometimes its the tough pages that can be the most rewarding to create.


Here is my layout:


This was a great thing to scrap for me.  I have recently begun to see the signs of depression in myself.  One of the things about going to school for Social Work is that I often see the signs of mental illness in others, but I have been ignoring my own signs.  I have now set an appointment for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment