1. Discussions about how to spend our tax money have already started and we haven't even filed yet.
2. Kiss two naps a day goodbye.
3. I think it's time to put focus on my health.
4. Cuddling with my baby and my doggy puts a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime I will be caught up with housework and it will stay that way.
6. Seeing my minor accomplishments on my long journey of schooling gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I went to the Meijer Gardens with Julia, my mom and Kacie followed by dinner at Florentines with Kacie and Julia, tomorrow my plans included going for a run with the dog and scrapping and Sunday, I want to Skype with Bree while I scrap and work on Project Life!