Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012-The New Year Begins

Last year was a good one for me overall. While there were little stumbling blocks, the things that really matter were great!


Julia is a happy 20 month old little girl. She is so busy, but watching her learn and grow makes the exhaustion worth it!

Lou and I have now been together for 7 years 8 months and married for 1 year 3 months. It still makes me laugh when I think about how upset I was that my brother was hanging out with him.

We have been in our house since the middle of July. I love having our own home for our family. We still have a lot of work to do to put our touches on it, but that's small compared to the feeling of having a place to call my own.

Hexe is doing great. Her separation anxiety is getting better. She knows now that we always come home. I love watching her with Julia. She gets annoyed with her, but just puts up with her. Julia loves having her puppy. She is so excited to play with her everyday.

I have made a few new friends this year. After being in school for three years, I met someone I have a lot in common with, including a toddler. I'm glad Julia and I met Cristen and Oliver. I also started a moms meetup group that has helped us to get out of the house and do new things.

Finally, one HUGE thing in my life, I have graduated from GRCC with my Associates of Arts!!! I am so excited to be finished with the first leg of my schooling journey.

All in all, 2011 was a great year. I am looking forward to getting 2012 going. I have great things coming. I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment