Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Zeke is One!

So, you are going to have to bear with me as I overload you with the cuteness that is my baby Zekey!  After a week of seeing my friends Audrie and Nicole post pictures of her new puppies, I decided that I needed to adopt their brother.  On August 18, 2012 I traveled to visit my friend Casey and pick up the newest member of our family.  I can't believe he is already one!  So, take a trip down memory lane with me...

Zeke's first picture!

Zeke hanging out with his biological siblings, Zoey and Zander! (The Z puppies)



Zeke comes home to meet (and pester) his new adopted big sister, Hexe

He's been a snuggler since the beginning


 Zeke thought the crate was just fine as long as he had guests!

 My babies

 The dogs like to sneak on the couch to snuggle with Julia because then they don't get in trouble for being on the furniture.

I lucked out by having another dog that puts up with crap from a toddler and loves her despite it! 


 And here's my baby boy smiling for his birthday treat!

He may be naughty, but I am so happy that I have him.  Hexe is usually happy to have him too! ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment