This week's Mojo Monday list prompt is EVERYDAY ITEMS...
Being that I am a SAHM 85% of the time, I tend to use a lot of things that have to do with taking care of Julia, keeping my house from being condemned, and making sure no one in my house starves to death! But, I am also a student and scrapbooker the other 15% of my life, so I also have a few fun things I use everyday! Here is my list of Top 10 Everyday Items...
1. Baby Wipes - these really are multi-purpose items! I could probably come up with at least 50 things to use baby wipes for no problem!
2. Dishwasher - I will keep the dishes done, but I MUST have a dishwasher. And I am one of "those people" that put everything in the dishwasher, even pans!
3. Cable Box - I think life became perfect with the invention of a DVR! I admit, I watch a lot of trashy tv and my DVR helps make sure I never miss a show! ;)
4. iPhone 4 - I have had my iPhone for a little over a year and I really can't imagine getting rid of it. I don't *need* it, and it's an extra expense each month, but I really do love it and couldn't imagine using anything else not that I have had a taste of life with an iPhone.
5. Netbook - I love that it's little and I can easily use it while I'm in bed at night catching up on my shows.
6. Diet Coke - I am not a coffee drinker, but I *need* my caffine!
7. Slippers - I hate cold feet, but I also hate socks! The best solution, SLIPPERS!
8. Textbooks - They are a necessary evil.
9. Stove - I really do try to cook dinner every night. It is important to me that Julia learns good eating habits.
10. Comforter - No matter what time of year it is, I MUST have my comforter in order to sleep. Even when it's hot, I just wrap it up under my chin and kick my feet out to stay cool.